Switching to Testnet
Please do NOT change to testnet unless you know what you are doing. “The testnet is an alternative Bitcoin blockchain to be used for testing. Testnet coins are separate and distinct from actual bitcoin, and are never supposed to have any value. This allows application developers or bitcoin testers to experiment, without having to use real bitcoin or worrying about breaking the main bitcoin chain.” - You can read more here.
- Log into your account (not required) or continue as guest.
- Open the application settings from the bottom left profile button.
- Click on the “Network settings” menu button.
- Click the radio button for the “TESTNET SERVER”.
- Restart the application.
- When you re-open the application you should now see that you’re in TESTNET!